Residential Care at Westview Meadows
Westview Meadows recognizes that some residents may require an increased level of service and support. To provide that, we offer 16 Residential Care apartments complete with dining room, country kitchen, and activity areas.
Staff are available around the clock to answer every request for help, whether it be fastening a clasp of an heirloom necklace, providing daily assistance with dressing and personal care, or coordinating medications. However, while help is always close at hand, we also have great respect for our residents’ desire for privacy and independence.
Members of our Residential Care community enjoy participating in frequent organized activities, both cultural and recreational. Some events take place in the country kitchen or library, while others involve outings to interesting destinations. We work with our residents to maximize their good health, so we offer regular wellness programs as well as gentle fitness classes.
In addition to the comprehensive services provided to all Westview Meadows residents, those in Residential Care are served three nutritious, tasty meals daily, and are provided with weekly laundry service.
Included in the monthly fee:
- 24-hour staffing
- Medication management
- 3 meals per day
- Transportation to medical or other appointments
- Cleaning & laundry service
- Personal care assistance
- Emergency response system
- Professional nursing assessments & care planning
- Health & wellness programs
- Social, recreational and cultural activity programs
In addition to these services, Westview Meadows also offers:
- Automatic sprinkler system throughout building (with alarm system linked to local fire station for immediate response)
- Exterior door security system
- Outings and day trips
- Hairdressing salon
- Whirlpool Bath